Thursday 15 November 2012

What I've done so far...

I haven't written on this blog for ages because I've been really busy. Throughout the last two weeks or more, I've started to design my double page spread for film reviews. I decided to write about films that will be out in Februay 2013, this is a good idea because our group magazine will be published in that month, to add the film reviews around that time will make it more relevant and and recent. I also want to write about the films that are predicted for an oscar in February 2013. I like the the fact how the Academy Awards will be held on the 24th of February 2013. In my double page layout, I would write about the five films that are predicted for an Academy Awad for Best Picture, here they are as listed:
  • Argo 
  • Lincoln
  • Silver Linings Playbook
  • Life of Pi
  • Les Miserables
However all these predictions could change in the following months due to the voters choice. Here are the other sets of films that could become possible spoiler conenders for the awad for Best Picture:
  • The Master
  • Beasts of the Southern Wild
  • Amour
  • Zero Dark Thirty
  • Django Unchained
  • Skyfall
  • Hitchcock
  • Flight
  • Promised Land
  • Mooonrise Kingdom
  • Anna Karenina

    All of these predictions will give me a clear idea of how I would design my layout and what content to put for my double page film spread.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment